2013 m. rugsėjo 26 d., ketvirtadienis

and everything seems so funny you want to fight

You really got a hold on me
Paul Simon - The coast


I couldn't resist of not posting this. You see the thing is, life is just a game. I mean, seriously. Nothing in this world is too serious, all you have to do is to open your heart (and eyes), to believe, be kind and patient, don't ignore your inner voice, and play this game. It's all about improvising and not taking everything too seriously (including yourself). Then is when all the difference comes. 
Why I'm writing this? My tooth broke. Nearly into half. The closest appointment I could get was early November, and I didn't want to wait that long. So I didn't give up. Everything came into places, together with solution. I'm having my appointment tommorow morning. 
My point is, we choose. We choose to suffer more or less, to name things as good and bad, or name them as just 'things'. It's only a matter of time to realise that, to actually experience what difference that makes. Sometimes you just need your tooth to break down to make a new choice.
And I bought myself some heaths. 



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą